Familiar Pattern!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Familiar Pattern!

Why is it flat calm all week with light winds, then it changes friday night, crap over the weekend, then calm again on mondays

Have ya got a spare noose Richy?

Cheers, Keith.

Just had a look at that site myself Keith Even crossed me fingers before it came up

I must of had about 4 hours of fishing out in my boat this season when its been flatish and defo more no go\'ers than go\'ers.

Please God give us a break

Comment

I have worn mine out Keith, also tried the old pipe from from the car into the window but that alos never worked.

I got an idea. GOD HATES THE WORKING MAN!!! and must work weekends and have the mid week off.

Comment

Been promoted to God now have I Richy,

Work Saturdays and Sundays now, with Wednesdays off and I havn\'t even got a ****ing boat anymore.

Ha ha, It\'s the same for everyone.

Comment

I know Mark.

On the plus side i cant remember the last time we had 2 day fishing years in a row...none of my records show 2 in a row.

Plus side number 2.. 1996 was a far worse year than this year for summer fishing and i still kept on going fishing lol

Comment

Richy, I had the same fortnight off work as you.......weather was crap.......been back at work for the last 2 weeks and the weather\'s been great......I\'m off tomorrow and Monday and guess what.....the weather\'s crap again.......hahahahaha......just watch - it\'ll be lovelly again on Tuesday

Comment

Well am on nghtshift next week and up scotland for the bank holiday so i hope the weather gets all the rain out its system before the bank holiday.

Comment

tell me about it keith

talk to people at work and its so frustrating when they say \"you must be enjoying the good weather lately\" ................. they dont realise that its not applicable to weekends ............
                ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Dont believe all you see. look at todays forcast, cloudy with rain, max temp 19. Just look how it turned out.
                  As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                  but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Yer it was lush at shields just got back, se was starting to come away from the north, lots of white water around Tynemouth pier with the odd roller hitting the piers.

Comment

Had a trip out with SWMBO today - started out a bit rough from Hartlepool, headed north beyond Sunderland to the edge of the range at Whitburn - by the time we got there, bright sunshine & flat calm. Stayed pretty much that way all the way back. Good cruise and a smoker full of mackies tonight. Shouldn\'t tempt fate, but Sunday looks promising...

Comment

Might see you out their Phil if your heading out Sunday.
                        (fingers crossed)

Gonna make some more pirks and invest in some plasticoate paint, bright orange, any better suggestions for the colour or what tackle\'s fishing well at the moment ?

Comment

Aye Phil, forcast has it a maybe a bit wet but that`ll not be a problm
                          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

North Sea\'s pretty wet most of the time.

Water was v.clear today, hop it doesn\'t stir up tomorrow.

Might take my spinning rod out - strings of feathers are certainly effective for the mackies, but hardly sporting...

Comment

The weather view seems to have changed .... this is at 10.30pm Friday ....... LOL Sunday looking better all the time

visibility looks crap but then again you only need to see as far as the end of your rod

]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Working...
                              X