• Show
Clear All

• Home Again

Kin Ell, It works.

New Boats,

New Site,

New People.

Its good to be back.

Spoke to TC earlier, looks like I\'ve got loads of reading to do.

Do my home work and report back later, Nice to see some of the old ( regular names i mean ) still here.

Speak soon I hope .

All the best , Marc.

After just a quick read, Dave M, jealous as fcuk!!!!, Enjoy.

Aye, good to have you back with us Marc (and in 1 piece - sort of)
    For the newer members....this guy is a walking disaster area when abroad

I\'ll not mention the, errmm, knee incident from the last excursion abaroad.......

I\'ll leave that to you....lol

Comment

Never mind abroad TC , we fish while marc plays chicken with the Ferry (big one) on his way to the shooting range (as a target) ........... without a radio LOL
      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

nice to see you back on the site again Marc...what you been doing with yourself???..give me a ring if you fancy a pint on the zetland, am sure a few of the other lads would turn out as well

Comment

Bloody hell , howdy stranger . I was just talking about you . Good idea for a few jars Bob . Keep us informed :P

Comment

I agree, time for (another ) pint on the zetland ...

out of interest, anyone at the boat show this year, I`ve just got me rail tickets for 6.00am train on 10th Jan
            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Old indian proverb \"Man who go boatshow-buy boat\" know owt about thar Norm ?

Comment

I nice to see you back mark, you missed some good late season fishing.

I stopped off at hartlepool today and there was three small boats about 2 mile off fishing,they had loads of gulls around.Anyone know if there is much catching from that area or our area on the rough ground.

Comment

A couple of pints and a meet up would be great.

Just about anynight or weekend suits me now as I\'m back home, fit and well (touch wood ).

Tony\'s idea about the cheque hand over night out sounds a good shout. Be good to meet up again.

If any ones down the Zetland, give is a shout, 07884 315928

Cheers, Marc.

Comment

Dave, no DEFINATELY NOT a new boat on the horizon LOL, just window shopping (even taking the wife to make sure I dont do anything silly)
                    New boat is fixed for seven years time ...... thats when I stop paying a morgage and transfer the payments to a new (Ocqueteau) boat LOL watch this space (for a few years)
                    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Working...
                    X