Reel servicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reel servicing

Does amyone on here know anyone who can service a boss extreme accurate 2 speed reel i sent it to wales got it back over £100 later and the poxy tension screw doesnt work it is stck solid fuming any help would be appreciated im off to norway in june and this is mu main reel gutted

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Originally posted by SPEIRSY View Post
    Does amyone on here know anyone who can service a boss extreme accurate 2 speed reel i sent it to wales got it back over £100 later and the poxy tension screw doesnt work it is stck solid fuming any help would be appreciated im off to norway in june and this is mu main reel gutted

if you've paid that much i would contact them to put it right or if your on facebook there's a lad called marie barrass (it is a lad haha) who's meant to be great at reel repairs etc, if you cant get it sorted bring it to me and i'll have a look, im no expert but i do my own reels and a few of my mates reels

Comment

Originally posted by tonynufc View Post
      if you've paid that much i would contact them to put it right or if your on facebook there's a lad called marie barrass (it is a lad haha) who's meant to be great at reel repairs etc, if you cant get it sorted bring it to me and i'll have a look, im no expert but i do my own reels and a few of my mates reels
      Cheers nice one

Comment

I send mine to Ron untit 5 servicing he done them when snowbee sold them

Comment

I can recommend Marie Barrass, he services my Fin Nor Marquessa's and did a cracking job last time of a repair and servicing.

Graham.

Comment

never used him my self as do my own reels (mag525mags ) but marie barrass always gets excellent feed back, he on facebook

Comment

How do i get in touch with him

Comment

Originally posted by ships cat View Post
                How do i get in touch with him mate

Comment

Originally posted by ships cat View Post
                  Ships cat do you have a phone number for him please

Comment

Originally posted by tonynufc View Post
                    hes on here as--himself-- i have sent him a message on face book
                    Last edited by lingking; 16-03-2018, 03:37 PM.
                    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Drop me a message m8 will do what I can to help you out.....
                      Last edited by himself26; 16-03-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Ships cat do you have a phone number for him please

07795413512 Ron untit 5 servicing

Comment

Reel Value

I send 5 reels every year to Home Page to have them serviced or repaired. Always a first class job and turnaround is normally within days but can take longer. The name Reel Value is perfect as I think John, the proprietor is probably the cheapest around, friends aside. I sent 6 this year, 2 needed replacement bearings and the others were stripped, serviced and all returned postage paid for £72 which is really Reel Value. Look at the website and I hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by mick1211 View Post
                            I send 5 reels every year to Home Page to have them serviced or repaired. Always a first class job and turnaround is normally within days but can take longer. The name Reel Value is perfect as I think John, the proprietor is probably the cheapest around, friends aside. I sent 6 this year, 2 needed replacement bearings and the others were stripped, serviced and all returned postage paid for £72 which is really Reel Value. Look at the website and I hope this helps.
                            Ok nice one cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                            X