Early start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early start

5.15 pick up and me and the lad's Billy,Lee, and Chris72 on here were heading north, past the wansbeck/sandy bay and the sea looked perfect. We got to Amble, loaded the gear and off we went, up the harbour, the mouth looked a bit choppy, but that was'nt going to stop us. The sun looked like it was going to show, with a brisk cold wind. We headed south toward's Cresswell, soon after 3 of us were into codling, and it continued, Chris got a coalie, but after that it turned really cold, and rough, Chris was ground baiting and the dark clouds were coming quick. Billy, sensibly called it a day, and rightly so, as on the way in the sea seemed unfishable. Still, we had a great morning out in good company, a few fish, and lived to go again. A wish a knew how to put pictures up on here.

great report sure the lads on this site will be able to help you re posting photos never the less still nice to read how the days has gone keepem coming

Comment

Nice one, although I pity the lad ground baiting, it looked pretty choppy out there this morning and didn’t get any better in the afternoon.
      To post pictures, you need to upload them to somewhere on the internet. When Photobucket started charging, I set up a free account with Imgur https://imgur.com/ Pictures can be uploaded there and a link to them copied and pasted into the forum report brings up the picture.

Comment

Thanks Kev1n, don't think al get the hang of it like.

Comment

I found the Nesa app a much simpler way to upload reports and photo's.
          P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Working...
          X