Just back from offshore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back from offshore

Got back mon out tues morn with my mate kenny straight into fish and it was like that all day i filleted the fish during slack water then came in and sent him home a happy chappie back out today with another good mate daz and i must say its the best session ive ever had local caught just as many as we do in norway only difference is the size the biggest today would be around the 4lb mark but by god the number of them was unreal drop after drop double shots nearly every time it was unreal we only went out for 2hrs but when we eventually came in 5 hrs later daz had 40 fillets and we defo put double that back 90% of them being sized what an afternoon but please remembet lads if you dont need them put them back to get bigger im out 2morra hopefully find some bigger fish as im going further north all the best n tight lines

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Excellent ! Was it bait, hokkias, shads, or all of them?

A couple of mates and I are going out in a week or so, and already I'm excited.

Thanks for the report, and well played on returning what you don't need, "Fish for tomorrow".
    Lost another rig

Comment

Looks like they're here in. numbers. Well done lads on the fish and the conservation. Good report, and good luck onyournext trip.
      P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by Boga View Post
        Excellent ! Was it bait, hokkias, shads, or all of them?

A couple of mates and I are going out in a week or so, and already I'm excited.

Thanks for the report, and well played on returning what you don't need, "Fish for tomorrow".
        Shads tipped with praen its the only way i fish

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X