Norway fishing trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norway fishing trips

hi all , newbie here, and out next weekend on a charter, im asking if anyone has been on one of the Norway fishing holidays that are advertised, and how there experience was, thanks
    Last edited by fishfromthehip; 02-06-2018, 09:04 PM.

Originally posted by fishfromthehip View Post
    hi all , newbie here, and out next weekend on a charter, im asking if anyone has been on one of the Norway fishing holidays that are advertised, and how there experience was, thanks
    Yes mate lots of people on here go to norway me n my mates go to sandland brygge it brilliant huge cod halibut and coalies you can catch big red fish but they are in very deep water also haddock ling even meckerel if you get a chance get yasel booked up

Comment

Yes I have been 5 times now, been to Sandland Brygge and Skejvoy fish camp.

Caught a host of PB's coalie, Haddock, redfish, cod, Halibut and Torsk, some great views and experience.

As with all fishing the weather is key and after 3 years in a row of poor weather that resulted in poor fishing quite a few days as far as Norway standards go I stopped going.

It is a trip I would say all hardcore boaters should do at least once, check out the locations and ask others for help before booking. Flights play a big part in booking a trip so make sure you spend time viewing these, also some of the camps such as Sandland and Sorroya you need a ferry to get there so confirm the time table for this as well.

Good luck and you will defo get PB's
      ................__................................ .............................
      ____[ ~ \_____
      [__On-A-Roll__/
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      P.B
      SKATE 204lb
      COD 51lb
      LING 32lb
      TOPE 40lb
      CONGER 25lb
      HADDOCK 10lb
      HALIBUT 37lb
      COALIE 16lb