Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Dave Mason - did you christen the girl

Dave
    DId you get out today as planned on a previous post if so what did she perform like and did you christen her with a nice plump cod.

regards jason
    give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Hi Jason,

No mate , she\'s never left the pontoon yet . By the time I got round the family with the xmas pressies it was time to come home before the snow comes

Got a good spell off over xmas though and the first calm spell I\'m out . Santa\'s got me another ugly stick and a Shimano TLD 15 which will be getting some stick . Fancy a run off St mary\'s with some bait on , anyone else been out ???

Comment

Hi Dave, if your up and out over the christmas give me a shout and I\'ll follow you out if its calm. You might have to keep stopping though to give me chanch to catch up.

All the best,

Marc

Comment

Hi Marc,

Will do, I\'ll post before I go . you might have to stop for me from what I remember .
        When were you last out then ?, was a while ago I bet .

Comment

That was the in the old days Dave, before the days of turbos!!!.

Never been out for ages, I went down the marina last week to to make sure everything was ok and met up with Bob down there. Had a sneaky peek of Yours while I was down and left wanting to join Norman in London next month. Been told I\'ll have to wait though.

Was hoping to have a potter about tomorrow even in the estury but looked out the window and thought well thats the end of that.

[Edited on 20/12/2003 by Marc]

Comment

Never mind dave. I bet you are like a kiddie waiting to play with the girl. Still if this year is something to go by the summer will be upon us sooner than you think.

regards
            jason
            give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

As long as they dont put a cod ban on the charters or private boats then it should be a great season again next year.

[Edited on 24/12/2003 by LING_BASHER]

Comment

Dave, (and all) Just noticed the other day while at marina running the engine up looking at my log the last time I was out was October ....................
                I know there`s been a few possible times since then to get out but they`ve co-incided with work. Reckon it`s the longest spell I`ve had the boat tied up. Lets hope it`s made up for in future days out
                ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Working...
                X