Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat comp march 2013 h/f pics....

Hi lads, today is the start of the heaviest fish comp for March

Please only use this thread for the pic of the fish and a brief description e.g..
    Weight of fish, name of boat and angler, area where you were fishing, and lure or bait caught....

Good Luck everyone....

Any reports off the boats? Wrecked again uptiding just off Souter, cod to 4lb just sitting back enjoying the sun!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris-scott View Post
      Any reports off the boats? Wrecked again uptiding just off Souter, cod to 4lb just sitting back enjoying the sun!
      Chris can you only use this thread for pics please...

Comment

Wrecked again

wrecked again cod of 4lb on squid and lug cocktail uptiding off Souter lighthouse, not massive but a start and appolgies for earlier post chris lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chris-scott View Post
          wrecked again cod of 4lb on squid and lug cocktail uptiding off Souter lighthouse, not massive but a start and appolgies for earlier post chris lol
          Nice one
          Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Cracker Chris, cruising into the lead. Augers well for the season. We will be down in 5 weeks. Hurrah!
            2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

march 29

just In time for the march entry...

as the fishing has been more or less crap for march, I thought i'd post this...

a mate of mine e-mailed me some pics from his trip to oban

202lbs............... an hour to get it off the bottom and 20mins to get it to the boat

Bill Murray...(Scotland )

do I get a prize ?

Comment

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post
                just In time for the march entry...

as the fishing has been more or less crap for march, I thought i'd post this...

a mate of mine e-mailed me some pics from his trip to oban

202lbs............... an hour to get it off the bottom and 20mins to get it to the boat

Bill Murray...(Scotland )

do I get a prize ?
                You get 6 weeks weeks holiday in Cumbria

There's always got to be one...

Comment

Working...
                X