Weekend Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Weather

Anyone clocked the sea state for fri/sat/sun . Does not look to good from what I\'ve seen so far

Cold Dave , but may be a boat test day LOL
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

I\'m out with Bert tommorrow , well hopefully! depending on the wind, the skipper not the weather that is, he\'s just sent me a txt to say he\'s having a ruby!
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Keith
        Hope you have a good day out tomorrow. If the sea is like today you will have no probs with the weather(flat as out doon ere on smogland).
        have a good un.

Give my regards to bert.

jason
        give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

The sea was as flat as owt today, touched -2 at the marina though, took the bairn down to fish from the dock, he had two whiting, I had Nowt!!!

Get a pair of gloves on and get up Dave.

Anybody know what the fishings like within the estury at anchor or is there anywhere within the estury worth trying?.

Cheers

Marc.

[Edited on 30/12/2003 by Marc]

Comment

Keith,
            Good luck for tomora , lets know how u get on .

Marc,

me , Tony and Ell had a go in the harbour ( Don\'t know if that was before or after my sea-sickness bout ) and did not do much , but , it was the wrong time of year . I reckon if you anchor close to the deep water channel ( out of the way of the ferries of course ) now is the best time . I\'m considering that option myself if the weather is iffy . It was a quiet day then and we drifted straight across the harbour with the engine running over the channel in deep water . Another time me , Alan and rich fished close to the pier and murdered the macky , that was about August time though .

Comment

Dave...just checked the forecast fo the next few days and its not looking to good,south easterlys up to severe gale 9,and huge seas,only Marc would go out in that lol lol

Comment

Looks like 1 more wash out weekend.Bring on the summer 5,6,7am starts, steaming out over a flat sea with the bright red sun reflecting off the sea as you pass the two piers.
                Pick a wreck, check the drift, bait up and wet your lines, thump thump goes te rod tip annd there is our tea.God roll on the summer months

Richy cant kip Ltd

Comment

Like This Rich

Or This ............

]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                  . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Spot on Norman you lot all knwo what i am talking about, it\'s my fav time of the year.Fantastic!!!!!

Comment

Yeah Rich , heres a one from the archive .... 7th July 2002 at the Adastra I think

]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Great pic Norman, i remember that day could ot go wrong, must have landed about 20 cod and 3 ling in 2hours off that wreck.Bring on more of them days

Does not look as if your going to get the boats first blood this weekend Dave, strong winds again.

Comment

I think the wind is off the land though Rich , so might get lucky .

Comment

Working...
                          X