filleting fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filleting fish

The school at north sheilds are doing bite size courses again. (see attatched).

Bite Size : Fish Filleting
    Suitability: Bite Size are short courses open to anyone to complete when they can. They are particularly targeted at people who are not currently involved in any learning.
    Duration: 1-2 hours
    Content: Bite Size courses aim to provide people with a \"taste of learning\". You will find them in all kinds of locations - including the Fish Filleting Training School. They are always practical and may even spark an interest you want to take further. So why not come and learn how to fillet fish
    Certification Everyone who completes the course will get a certificate.
    Dates: 30th June - 13th July, 2003
    1st - 14th Sepetember, 2003
    12th - 25th January 2004

All courses run from 9.30am - 11.30am in the morning
    and 1.00pm - 3.00pm in the afternoon.

Cost: Free

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    © The National Seafood Training Centre 2003
    2 Clifford\'s Fort • The Fish Quay • North Shields • NE30 1JE

give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Trying to think of a good reply to this one jason, but I can`t LOL how about all of nesa enrol for the same day .... should be a hoot
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Dave is that the same one you went on last year?

Comment

Learning how to sharpen the filleting knife would be a start for me!

what they called steels?

Cheers, Keith.

Comment

It was indeed young Richard , got the certificate to prove it as well :P

[Edited on 8/1/2004 by DaveMason]

Comment

If there is a couple of nesa members there to hold my hand i will go...any offers lol

Comment

aye,ye could do with a few lessons rich,take your mam along with you lol...skit.skit......;-)

Comment

Nice to see a post from you again les...i think lol.Well your ok if it\'s mackerel not sure about filliting owt else thou...

Comment

when i have been filleting fish all that is left is the skeletons ;-)you would think a surgeon had been at them!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol, you must need a canny lot to make a fish finger then les if all your left with is a skeleton

Anyway you going on it les?

[Edited on 14/1/2004 by LING_BASHER]

Comment

Richy, are the courses on the 12th and 25th or from the 12th through to the 25th. I wouldn\'t mind going on one, god knows I need to.

Comment

Marc you should go on a fish catching lesson first lol lol,unless you plan on helping Norman when he comes back from a day on the adastra,then you could help to feed the royal quays crab population living under his boat lol lol !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X