Weekend weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend weather

Anyone know what the weather is going to be like this weekend - I have heard light south westerly at least till monday.

Regards
    Jason
    give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Hi Jason,

The charts I use have averaged out as to the following-:

Sat - 20mph WSW
    Sun - 38mph SW

Cheers,
    Jeff.

Comment

thanks jeff
      a bit stronger than i heard.
      Jason
      give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Yep no good for the weekend, the sea will prob be flat but the drift would be something else unless you manage to get the tide and wind working against eash other.

Comment

Not too hot eh , will be down marina though on saturday if anyones knocking about for a bit crak .

Comment

So thats how you paid for the new boat then eh Dave?

Comment

Lol Dave . If I don\'t get out soon I will be taking crack

Comment

Yeh know what you mean Dave, shore fishings ok but I\'m still trying to catch that elusive 10lber from the side not as easy as the on the boat Got a call last week from a lad wanting to know where to fish from the beach, told him where I would go and the jammie git went and pulled a 11.5lber out

Comment

Sounds a bit like Rich - another jammy git .

When the conditions improve Dave I\'ll let you know , your very welcome for a trip or three . What is the furthest north you\'ve been on your trips Dave??

Comment

Jammy lol.I have been as far as Craster wreck fishing but i have found the wrecks (my opinion) from Whitley bay down to Hendon fish well and from 1mile out--8mile out seem the best for me.

My target for this year is a catfish 5lb plus or a double pollack

p.s Dave see you at the dock around 10.30.

Comment

In my own boat Dave about 5 miles north of whitby, god knows where we go when on chieftain for a couple of days. Never tried the tyne though (yet!) but will come up this year and meet some of the lads,still want to get you out on our local patch though!!
                      Just ordered a shad pirk mold have a look on do-it molds web site and stocked up on vmc trebles from uk hooks.

Comment

look forward to seeing you up here dave, make sure you arrange it for one of our up and coming fun comps
                        ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                        . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                        ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Ok Rich.

Dave,

I reckon that I can get around whitby on a good day , but thats top wack really at about two hrs travelling . I\'ve got some good marks mapped out ( 220 which I need to enter in the plotter soon ) around Hartlepool and up off Northumberland .

Finnished off 100 of Norweign , jensen , and leadheads . It took a lot longer than I thought All fitted with VMC from uk hooks as well . Just neede a good run now :P

Comment

Sounds good to me Norm, Nige will probably come as well
                            Talking of wrecks Dave ,Nige has got his hands on a laptop which contained all the latest info from surveys taken by the oil and and various offshore industries this also contains over 1800 wrecks from Hartlepool down to spurn!! Unfortunately I cant find any software to read the program so I,m having to copy all the waypoints manually off the charts contained on the laptop and transfare to my own mapsource software for my garmin. Bloody boreing task but sure it will be worth it in the end.
                            You want to get some of that new PVA braid Dave, that will sort yer pirks out

Comment

Working...
                            X