Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not long now ........

Wont be long now (We hope)

In the words of that well known Geordie Pair .........
    "Lets get Ready to Rhumble ......"

norm
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Quality................

if ya can't catch out with those baby's....ya might as well give up...

looking forward to the reports....and videos ...

Comment

Hopefully enough there to see you both through your first trip

This bit of sunshine has had me on ebay checking out macky bashing gear

didn't mean cheap bottles of cider and a guide on anti social behaviour before anyone starts
      PB Ling 14.5lb (AUG 2013 Stingray)

Comment

Bet you cant wait to try them ....I like the box as well....

Comment

Very impressive Norm, wont be long now. I heard the weather next week will return to normal with higher temperatures, so here's hoping. Good luck for the season to you and Tony.
          P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Looking nice Norman ;D mabie if am a good lad all get to try one ov them baby's ;D
            Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

I bloody hope the weather improves, if i put one more coating of polish on my boat it will sink, its the curse of being bored and itchy feet to get out

Next weekend maybe.....maybe
              ................__................................ .............................
              ____[ ~ \_____
              [__On-A-Roll__/
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              P.B
              SKATE 204lb
              COD 51lb
              LING 32lb
              TOPE 40lb
              CONGER 25lb
              HADDOCK 10lb
              HALIBUT 37lb
              COALIE 16lb
              BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
                I bloody hope the weather improves, if i put one more coating of polish on my boat it will sink, its the curse of being bored and itchy feet to get out

Next weekend maybe.....maybe
                Haha Richie but look on the bright side it will look good ;D a cnt w8t to start fishing last time a was out was the Nesa comp
                Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Canny selection Norman , itching to get them tried out I bet, be having practise casts out the bedroom window if this weather doesn't sort itself out soon

Comment

Been sorting stuff out as well Norman, made up some assists, heavy duty macky sets and Pollack gear. The amble inshore tackle box is a bit different to yours!

Comment

Nice box

Of course...there is the stuff we already have in our rig wallets

Tying some as we speak

...weather threatening to have potential this week - HOPE SO! (another grin smiley )

Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                      I AGREE

Comment

Nice looking setup , Very professional looking Paravanes Col Do you use the Gummi's and Sandeels with them

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
                          Nice looking setup , Very professional looking Paravanes Col Do you use the Gummi's and Sandeels with them
                          Yes, the big un tows three gummi's and the little un tows a big redgill in shallow areas - 15 to 20 ft.

Comment

Originally posted by amblecol View Post
                            Been sorting stuff out as well Norman, made up some assists, heavy duty macky sets and Pollack gear. The amble inshore tackle box is a bit different to yours!
                            thats some seriously good looking stuff there col. WOW !

One thing we all have in common though ............... we throw it all over the side .......

nice pic mate, still working on the gummie lures, but finding them too soft and they straighten when tensioned ... never mind they are long and thin and may just fool a few pollack

norm
                            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                            ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X