Good News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News

Weather forecast for this Sunday is 9mph SW winds. I know it can change before SUnday but at least a little light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Here we go, here we go, here..................
    A bad day's fishing is better than a good day at work

Welcome to nesa safetyman. Do you have a boat, or do you go out on charter boats. Whatever, like to here report when you get out mate. Good luck for the season.
    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
      Welcome to nesa safetyman. Do you have a boat, or do you go out on charter boats. Whatever, like to here report when you get out mate. Good luck for the season.
      I got a boat in January this year which is my first one. I have been watching the posts on the forum for a while now and I have to admit you all have a huge amount of knowledge and a massive sense of humour I look forward to meeting many of you and and about and hopefully picking your brains!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate , good luck with new boat , how about putting a pic of your pride and joy in the "Identify your craft section" and maybe join our Heaviest Fish Monthly Comp

Comment

Hi Safetyman, welcome aboard mate . Are you fishing from the tyne? whats your boat name.

All the best

The nesa gang

(and norm)
          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Welcome aboard Safetyman. Good luck and take care with your first trip out; and don’t forget the camera for a few pic’s and reports.

Comment

Welcome to Nesa mate and need any help on your boat cleaning ect painting ect giz a shout ;D hope to c some good reports
              Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Thanks for the great welcome and my boat is Amy Rose II which is moored at Sunderland Marina. Unforutnately I don't have a photo at present but just as soon as it cleaned of seagulls cr*p I will post one.

Comment

Welcome aboard...looks like the first trip could be this weekend for a few people...wrap up warm mind you - highs of A practically balmy 6Degrees
                  Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                  I AGREE

Comment

Well i have been should i should i not the last two days, after washing the car today and having a drive down Tynemouth i can say for sure i will not be wetting a line Saturday..good luck to everyone that is out, sea should be lumpy but well fishable.
                    ................__................................ .............................
                    ____[ ~ \_____
                    [__On-A-Roll__/
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                    P.B
                    SKATE 204lb
                    COD 51lb
                    LING 32lb
                    TOPE 40lb
                    CONGER 25lb
                    HADDOCK 10lb
                    HALIBUT 37lb
                    COALIE 16lb
                    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Sunday’s weather looks like it will be better than Saturday’s, giving the sea an extra day to calm down. Now we just need the fish.

Comment

You can't make that decision on a thursday Rich

you are probably right I cant denie, but its a view on a thursday, a close call on a friday, and a decision only on sat morning .....

we'll see, but even if it is over the edge you have to give it a view last moment ...... thats what private boats are all about .........last minute views.

norm
                        ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                        . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                        ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

I was down the marina last night, and a fresh easterly had the sea looking pretty angry, so like Norm says, it will be a last minute decision again...

Comment

Made on the fact it is just so cold Norman rather than sea state, -1 early morning rising upto 3c by mid morning then a wind chill to go on top of that made my mind up after trying to wash my car yesterday for 20mins...it got me thinking i am that cold now whats it going to be like at sea

Loads of days at sea to go out,l dont want to force myself out just to say i have been out but you are right if its based on sea state only a late Friday call is often the case.
                            ................__................................ .............................
                            ____[ ~ \_____
                            [__On-A-Roll__/
                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                            P.B
                            SKATE 204lb
                            COD 51lb
                            LING 32lb
                            TOPE 40lb
                            CONGER 25lb
                            HADDOCK 10lb
                            HALIBUT 37lb
                            COALIE 16lb