This blooming weather!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This blooming weather!

OK guys, here is what I'm leaving behind to come down your way for 10 days this Friday. Taken on my way home last night. Cold but beautiful and calm! So get that wind sorted before I get there please, we need to get out on the boats!!

2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Bet its not as flat as that here next week Mark

Comment

Originally posted by stevie-r-@hotmail.co.uk View Post
      Bet its not as flat as that here next week Mark
      Well I'm relying on guys like you to make sure it is Steve!

Comment

Hint of a west comming, just a hint mind but beats a straight east

I am planning on the first proper trip out this weekend
        ................__................................ .............................
        ____[ ~ \_____
        [__On-A-Roll__/
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        P.B
        SKATE 204lb
        COD 51lb
        LING 32lb
        TOPE 40lb
        CONGER 25lb
        HADDOCK 10lb
        HALIBUT 37lb
        COALIE 16lb
        BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

plenty of sunshine this week and could turn s/w by w/e ,if you have a boat trip you could be lucky up at craster,just keep looking at the tynemouth web cam each day . davy.
          PB
          COD 21-15-0 Tynemouth pier R/M match
          COD 20-4-0 Sharpness, Tynemouth open
          Ballan Wrasse 5-6-0 Seahouses summer league
          Pollock 11-5-8 ST Abbs Spinning sandeel
          Dogfish 2-15-14 Tynemouth pier match R/M
          Coaly 3-5-8 Tynemouth pier match r/m
          Cod =, Coaly, Whiten, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Gurnard, Weaver, Rockling, Pouting, Wrasse, Mackerel, Sea scorpion, all of tynemouth pier

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
            Hint of a west comming, just a hint mind but beats a straight east

I am planning on the first proper trip out this weekend
            Good luck richy mate
            Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Originally posted by davidhayley1945 View Post
              plenty of sunshine this week and could turn s/w by w/e ,if you have a boat trip you could be lucky up at craster,just keep looking at the tynemouth web cam each day . davy.
              Our trip out of Amble looks hopeful for Saturday. Following Wednesday not so good, but time yet for a change. Could do with a trip out on Sunday too because that looks hopeful as well.

Comment

Cracking evening photo Mark, you've certainly progressed well with the new camera. Hope the weather gods, and the sea gods play ball for your trip to the northeast windy city. Good luck to you and Lynn. Arthur
                P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

If you think the weather is bad now, you should have seen it last week Mark. It looks to be changing for the better so now we just need the fish to turn up, and Lynn to show us all how to catch them. Have a good holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
                    Cracking evening photo Mark, you've certainly progressed well with the new camera. Hope the weather gods, and the sea gods play ball for your trip to the northeast windy city. Good luck to you and Lynn. Arthur
                    Thanks Arthur. I take 20 pics to get 1 in focus mind you! I too hope for the weather and a few fish. Thanks for the good luck.

Mark

Comment

[QUOTE=Kev1n;539003]If you think the weather is bad now, you should have seen it last week Mark. It looks to be changing for the better so now we just need the fish to turn up, and Lynn to show us all how to catch them. Have a good holiday.[/QUO

Kevin, weather has been freezing up here, but only 1 week of winds since new year. Shame we have no fish in the Clyde, hence trips to the North East. Looks goodish for Sat and Sun. As for fish, well I leave that to lady luck and the jammie toe-rag of a partner! Thanks for the good wishes.

Mark
                      Last edited by kayos; 03-04-2013, 09:49 PM.

Comment

you may be in luck its going sw and west after sunday[about freekin time aswell] so next week you should be able to get out on the boats no bother good luck mate,ps ive just checked and its se then southerleys after sunday,it could change again though
                        Last edited by The Plum; 03-04-2013, 11:17 PM.
                        did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

"SAPPHIRE" wrecking

Am hiting the wrecks Saturday and sunday not bad tides fingers crossed there"s a big cod down there with some ones name on it,
                          Sapphire Charters Sunderland, Wreck, Reef, Rough Ground, Winter Up Tide, COP 60miles, Fully Licensed & Insured, Tea & Coffee, Toilet, Ring me Peter Skipper 07903454745

Comment

Can only give it a try, early season i am saving the fuel and doing close in upto 2 miles out... Weather all over the shop depending on what site you look at but the time has come to at least get out at sea even if its for a blank.
                            ................__................................ .............................
                            ____[ ~ \_____
                            [__On-A-Roll__/
                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                            P.B
                            SKATE 204lb
                            COD 51lb
                            LING 32lb
                            TOPE 40lb
                            CONGER 25lb
                            HADDOCK 10lb
                            HALIBUT 37lb
                            COALIE 16lb