"SAPPHIRE" Wrecking,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "SAPPHIRE" Wrecking,

Its a good forecast for Saturday and sunday, Am out wrecking places available 2 Saturday, 5 sunday 7am start to 5pm 10hrs ring peter 07854819924,
    Sapphire Charters Sunderland, Wreck, Reef, Rough Ground, Winter Up Tide, COP 60miles, Fully Licensed & Insured, Tea & Coffee, Toilet, Ring me Peter Skipper 07903454745

Originally posted by sapph33 View Post
    Its a good forecast for Saturday and sunday, Am out wrecking places available 2 Saturday, 5 sunday 7am start to 5pm 10hrs ring peter 07854819924,
    looking forward to your report Peter, hope you get a big un, don't forget the camera
    Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
      looking forward to your report Peter, hope you get a big un, don't forget the camera
      Ill have my camera with me alan
      PB SHORE COD 9LB 14oz seaton sluice 3/11/12
      PB BOAT COD 9lb 15oz
      PB COALIE 9lb 8oz
      PB LING 7lb 8oz

Comment

sea sick

Don't forget your seasick pills david from what am reading ?
        Sapphire Charters Sunderland, Wreck, Reef, Rough Ground, Winter Up Tide, COP 60miles, Fully Licensed & Insured, Tea & Coffee, Toilet, Ring me Peter Skipper 07903454745

Comment

Alrite mate, I'm out on Saturday on your boat, with the party of 8, any tips on what baits or techniques to use as I'm fairly new to the whole boat fishing thing, oh and I'll be hammering the Kwells!

Cheers.

Comment

sapph33

squid baited flowing rigs, maybe try shads but I think mite be a bit early for them, and jiggers try two, don't forget your seasick pills keep off the beer tonite booze and boats don't mix,

Comment

lookin on the webcams it looks rough as out! good luck david and Co. I get ill off the slightest swell me like! unusual tho i never had sea sickness until i had a really bad trip when even the skipper was feeling it, now i get it straight away off the slightest swell still wont stop me gettin out this summer, i can puke and fish at the same time

Comment

Working...
              X