hmmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmmm

well well well, just had a look at the yacht club cam...

HT 12:29.....

possibly a boat/engine test run today......maybe just round the bay

right, better get me stuff together then.................

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post
    well well well, just had a look at the yacht club cam...

HT 12:29.....

possibly a boat/engine test run today......maybe just round the bay

right, better get me stuff together then.................
    Nice one keep us posted ;D
    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

go for it rob

norm
      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

yep....

strange how you think...right, today i'm going to get sorted, got lots to do, lets crack on.... then you see everyone else has the same idea

had a run out with jim first thing for anchor retrieval duties...passed by the usual suspect who waved us off.............boat static ( as usual )

then straight round the yacht club....and spotted the crane...

it's today....all the yachts getting lifted in...fk...put paid to my plan..

so a good wash and wax later...............

and with the crane out of the way a run the engine up session

test all the electronics and battery power after the "winter"

yep....all good...i'm ready....

Comment

It's no good keeping it clean Rob, you've got to get the wheels off sometimes and get it dipped ...

nice pics mate ... I remember at amble marina one year needing the single slipway to get back in after a weeks clean up (I was slow with the service in them days) .... unknowingly I strolled up on yacht lift day behind what seemed like hundreds of them ....... is it always like that with yachts, all wanting in on the same day?

good luck mate .....

norm
          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Someones been busy today ,she's looking good Rob but the Disco could do with seeing a sponge...

Those co ords on the plotter look familiar, i've seen them many times on your boat...trying to think where they are for.....oh yes....the ramp...

Is that Paul saying "It was this big"....

Comment

Originally posted by Norman View Post
              It's no good keeping it clean Rob, you've got to get the wheels off sometimes and get it dipped ...

nice pics mate ... I remember at amble marina one year needing the single slipway to get back in after a weeks clean up (I was slow with the service in them days) .... unknowingly I strolled up on yacht lift day behind what seemed like hundreds of them ....... is it always like that with yachts, all wanting in on the same day?

good luck mate .....

norm
              it is that way with yachts norman they tight as hell about 40 of them hire the crane for the day,and get as many lifts as possible
              AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Working...
              X