Clear All

• Slinky Kate Catch Report - Sat 6th April 2013

norm
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Originally posted by Norman View Post
    norm
    Well u cach out ?????? Hope you's did ????
    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

hard going i guess norman
      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
        hard going i guess norman
        Looks it as ther no weighting r out ;(
        Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

WELDONE guys nice dayz fishing
          Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Aye, hard going today .... nothing to show ... but still it was a great day out, the sea was ... as expected, cold , bumpy then flatenning off and warmer.
            Theres always next time ...
            however, the main task of the day was completed, a full day out 38 miles run and Slinky purring like a contented cat all the way

oh and the shads swim like a dream, just have to find some fish to point them at

norm
            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
            ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Long winter leads to dodgy sea legs

Turned out nice in the end tho - roll on next time
              Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
              I AGREE

Comment

Off out on me m8s boat tomorrow morning, lets hope the fish come out to play tomorrow lol.

Comment

Very quiet at the moment Norm, thats got to be your shortest post to date

Always nice to get the first trip out of the way, problem free..

Comment

it'll be full on soon enough...

38m of shad tests..

we're nearly there...roll on next weekend...our first trip...

weather permitting..

Comment

Very succinct. Cheers Norman, you’ve saved me burning a tank of diesel tomorrow.

Comment

Still early really but gets the jigging arms and legs back in action.

I was down Whitby today and watched 3 charters come back in,l never seen anyone with black bin bags etc comming off the boats, weather was nice apart from a biting wind.

3 more weeks until the fishing starts for real i think but still worth a bash...i am out late morning Sunday for my blank
                        ................__................................ .............................
                        ____[ ~ \_____
                        [__On-A-Roll__/
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                        P.B
                        SKATE 204lb
                        COD 51lb
                        LING 32lb
                        TOPE 40lb
                        CONGER 25lb
                        HADDOCK 10lb
                        HALIBUT 37lb
                        COALIE 16lb
                        BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Still nowt there eh Norman! It makes this being at work mullarkey easier to stomach, once the fish start showing I will be getting green with envy but by the look of things it maybe a couple of weeks yet! Hope they turn up soon for you's! Honest!

Graham.

Comment

If yous had spent more time fishing and less time playing with your shads yous might have caught something
                            I was quite fancying a run out today , but like kevin, I've been put off a bit by the lack of fish out there , where the hell do they go this time of year?
                            This happens in coarse and trout fishing, but there, you know for a fact the fish are still there but just aren't feeding , I wonder if that's the case in the sea or if they go walkabout?

Comment

Well if Slinky ain't catching what chance have we got ? gives us a little more time to get shady sorted ! not long now .....
                              Cheers Bert

Comment

Working...
                              X