Kayak off Whitley Bay 7/4/13.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak off Whitley Bay 7/4/13.

Few fish ended my recent drought . Enjoy the photos i will enjoy the cod n chips the morn.

nice pics n fish, you done a lot better than all the boats this weekend mate.

Comment

Big well done on the catch, after all the blanks i've seen this weekend its nice to see some cod .

Comment

Enjoyed today Dave, good to get out again.
        Just add water!

Comment

Another good post Davy, looks like you did better than everyone I spoke to today. I fished more or less where you were fishing and got a couple of codling.
          Well done mate, will keep an eye out for yous again.
          P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Hi Arthur didnt know it was you in the boat, lovely looking craft.
            Peter
            Just add water!

Comment

Nice cod. But is that first one something a bit different.. A Poor Cod, maybe?
              PBs...Cod 8lb2oz.. Turbot 3lb2oz.. Whiting 1lb8oz.. Coalie 1lb9oz.. Flounder 1lb7oz.. Dab 15oz.. Plaice 13oz.. Bass 1lb 6oz

Comment

A few nice fish mate better than the rest of us are getting, well done

Comment

Hi Peter, likewise, didn't realise you were there. That's a cracking looking yak you've got there, must be about 13ft long. The way the bow sweeps up looks like the Bismark lol.
                  P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
                    Another good post Davy, looks like you did better than everyone I spoke to today. I fished more or less where you were fishing and got a couple of codling.
                    Well done mate, will keep an eye out for yous again.
                    Nice to see you out there Arthur hopefully the fishing is picking up...........Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by RossW View Post
                      Nice cod. But is that first one something a bit different.. A Poor Cod, maybe?

Spot on

Comment

Well done lads, you’re some of the only ones to have found fish this weekend. At this rate, the paddling will be more entertaining than the fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
                          Hi Peter, likewise, didn't realise you were there. That's a cracking looking yak you've got there, must be about 13ft long. The way the bow sweeps up looks like the Bismark lol.
                          4.8m arthur, lovely paddle just got to fill the tankwell with fish now
                          Just add water!

Comment

Working...
                          X