Braid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braid

I bought a TLD 25 last year and loaded it with 50lb power pro from Gerrys it was about £30. Recently I got myself TLD 20 as a spare ordered some 40lb braid off ebay it's just been delivered and I couldnt belive it when I opened the package 40lb power pro for just under £7 what a saving. Its advertised as specktra braid. Hope this helps some of yer lads save a few pennies

Braid

Totally agree there mate been using that braid for a while now and cannot
    fault it for the price, think sometimes we get ripped off with buying named brands in the angling shops.
    Tight lines.

Comment

I too use that Spectra braid and I've had no problems with it.

Comment

Originally posted by peelersuzi View Post
        I bought a TLD 25 last year and loaded it with 50lb power pro from Gerrys it was about £30. Recently I got myself TLD 20 as a spare ordered some 40lb braid off ebay it's just been delivered and I couldnt belive it when I opened the package 40lb power pro for just under £7 what a saving. Its advertised as specktra braid. Hope this helps some of yer lads save a few pennies
        Me too, I got some 20lb for spinning and 65 for the rough stuff. Was powerpro when it arrived, not spectra. No complaints from me

Comment

I get the stuff from China on flea bay. tenner a spool good as owt.
          Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Working...
          X