No announcement yet.

New venture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No hanging about with you Alan not be long and it will be covered in macky blood nd scales lol looks like you have half of machine mart in your cabin lol
    Cod machine

Comment

Update.

Allan had been down since 8.00 this morning and had the opening prepped ready to hang the sliding door....... I got there at 11.00..

After a few hours the new door was on and sliding nicely....

Allans still got a load of fibre glassing to do to the left of the door, and also to the console in the cabin, after we decided to get rid of the flat front and put a sloping front on for the new steering wheel and helm unit...

Comment

looking good Alan, I like the sliding door..

it's coming along nicely..

good to meet you last weekend,

Comment

looks a good project and will be worth a few bob when sorted.

Mick
          Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Cheers lads for positive vibes ,looking forward to the finish but the way the weather and fishing is just taking time and make sure it will be right.
            Had great help from Chris (The Jester) work well as a team,comes up with good ideas.

Comment

Looking great Allan, very smart indeed. Good to meat you the other day down the marina too, perhaps catch you down there again soon

Comment

Nice one Allan, that'll keep you occupied. I'll pop down sometime next week to have a look.

Comment

Originally posted by endeavor16 View Post
                  Cheers lads for positive vibes ,looking forward to the finish but the way the weather and fishing is just taking time and make sure it will be right.
                  Had great help from Chris (The Jester) work well as a team,comes up with good ideas.
                  It was a good day Allan......music on.....sun shining.....and a bit of boat D.I.Y, what more do you need...

Comment

Looking spot on Allan you don't hang about much not be long till its covered in macky scales nd blood well done mate
                    Cod machine

Comment

Update

Left Seaham marina 6 30 am on the refurbished Dogs B now Endeavor.
                      tried a couple of wrecks then hard ground off Ryhope.
                      Bit hard going but did manage to find few fish.Still a nice day to be out after all the graft on boat.
                      Attached Files

Comment

The boat looks great Allan , and what better way to christen it......a nice bag of fish.....

Comment

Cheers Chris,could do with a better camera though.

Comment

I like the clock...

spot on allan....looks the biz...

Comment

Cheers Rob ,although our lass is missing the kitchen clock

Comment

Working...
                              X