MIDWEEK BOAT FISHING TRIP - The Sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIDWEEK BOAT FISHING TRIP - The Sequel

Anybody interested in a midweek boat fishing trip sometime in August???

As it\'s the height of the holiday season and many peeps will be away - I\'d like to have some indication of the level of interest before I go ahead and sort out the charter boat.

If possible, I\'d like to offer the places on this trip to those who don\'t normally get the opportunity to get out fishing on a boat, rather than regular boat anglers.

Those who wanted to take part in the last trip but couldn\'t (either because they were away at the time or they seen the topic too late), will get \"priority bookings\" if they want them.
    Those in that category are:
    Jeff
    Andy & Lynette
    MARKSMAN_TYNE

Will probably be another afternoon/evening trip, as was the previous one.

[Edited on 20/7/2006 by TC]

If it happens after the 20th and there is a spare place I will go mate but that would probably be MIDWEEK BOAT FISHING TRIP - THE TRILOGY lol. Might have me own gear by then. :P

Jim.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

\"Might have me own gear by then\"

Lol Jim...........so, is that you \"hooked\" on boat fishing now, then ?

Comment

Aye lol. It was how I first started fishing many moons ago but when I was first taken shore fishing that was it. Kicked the boat fishing into touch almost completely. Looking forward to doing a bit more now though.

Jim.
        Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

I\'m up for it.

Any rough indications of a time or date.

I\'m on holiday from 21st to 29th August.

Thanks.

Comment

\"Any rough indications of a time or date.\"

None at all, Davey.

I said, after the the last trip we had, that I\'d see about organising another one - to be honest, I\'d forgot about doing so until tonight.

I appreciate that it\'s the holiday time of year and that settling on a suitable date for all those who might want to take part will be nigh-on impossible.

Don\'t even know if I\'ll be able to take part yet.......lol

[Edited on 20/7/2006 by TC]

Comment

Cheers TC,

Well if it\'s between the 21st and the 29th, might still be able to make it.

Wrote this last night with to much LCL on board, it didn\'t make sense

[Edited on 21/7/2006 by Davey.adair]

[Edited on 21/7/2006 by Davey.adair]

Comment

Put me down as a definate Tony, I\'ll still be off work so I\'m easy about the time and date
                www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

I\'m defnitely interested Tony. The last trip I had was with you lot. I don\'t get on a boat that much but I\'m down to do one on 6th August so if there\'s anyone else who isn\'t booked in for any other trips I\'ll step down. Don\'t know how much of a boat fisherman you mean. I\'m a shore fisherman that fishes the boat a few times over the summer
                  <i>Put back what you don't need.</i>

Comment

Love to get back out there, haven\'t been for about 18 months now.

Put my name down please...

Comment

I\'m interested as ever but leave me as a reserve mate and let the other chaps get a chance ,I\'ll tag along to make up the numbers if needed.
                      You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

me too (what steve said)
                        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

me too (what steve said)
                          .....and me
                          Regards, Graham

Comment

Same with me tony, keep me as a reserve just in case you dont get enough names.
                            As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                            but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Sorry lads, but aswell as not being able to take part in this one, it\'s becoming more apparent that I just ain\'t got the time to organise it.

You may have noticed that my visits on here have been a bit sporadic, recently.........

Over the past 3 weeks I\'ve accrued the equivelent (3 weeks) in leiu time due to the hours I\'m working. (worked 6 weeks in the space of 3 weeks). Unfortunately, this hectic period has still got several weeks to run - God knows how much time off I\'ll be due by then....lol.........or when I\'ll be able to find time to take it !

Up until about 4 weeks ago, I was hoping to be starting me holidays this coming weekend

If anybody wants to organise the trip, then please feel free to do so - PM / e-mail me if you need any details.

Once again - sorry for letting you down.

[Edited on 24/7/2006 by TC]

Comment

Working...
                              X