Slinky Kate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slinky Kate

Well it was another "will we won't we get out " day today ,the sea was lumpy and the fog was errrr, well foggy I suppose . Loads of mackerel still around as well as a few cod ,we must have had twenty at the boat within an hour ,Norman played a binder putting us on the fish again for a manic hour where you couldn't get your gear back down quick enough ,as usual the fish off St. Marys island fought like hell ,great sport . Nice too se Bert ,Keith and Kenny out on The Boys as well as a few of the charter boats as well . Back at the marina one lad had a nice 15 ld red cod taken from the same area .
    Thanks again to Norman ,a great day again.
    You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Great catch lads, The Boys might of followed but one the crew had been out late and wasn't feeling too good, even a Heiniken couldn't refresh the parts (Cheers Norman)
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

chers steve . and cheers keith LOL

great test for the GPS today when we were 5 mile out and visibility was about 2 mile then we came in and as we approached the (gps version of) piers visibility dropped dramaticaly ....
      LOL 1 mile no piers
      .8 mile no piers
      .7 mile no piers
      .6 mile no piers
      .5 mile no piers
      .4 mile no piers
      .3 mile (500yds) no piers
      .2 mile ....... whoop ya f__ka

LOL great day loads of (fighting) codling, still loads of mackerel (ask steve) and as usual great company .
      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Yes Norman the mackerel love me ,no matter what I throw at 'em ,pirks or whatever they just seem to know ........ "Oh look Steve's line " lol.
        You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Nice one lads
          Cheers Alan...

Comment

Well done lads, sounds like a great day again.

Jim.
            Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Are you out with me and steve next time Jim ?, the mackerel won`t last much longer ...... well for steve they`ll probably last till xmas but for the rest of us only a few more weeks
              ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
              ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Let me know mate and I will try to get there, cheers.

Jim.

Comment

Just my luck that, always seem to be doing something else when others are out catching. Well done lads.

Adam
                  Adam

Comment

nice report lads well done on the catch

Comment

Just so we don't lose this.

Comment

Working...
                      X