Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pb yak cod for ian

what a great couple of hours out this is what kayakfishing is all about

me and ian just went out for a couple of hours to get the mackerel that are suicidal at the minuite in gods country

followed ian out and on the water for about 7 15 paddled a couple of hundred yards out were ian was into the mackerel and dropped down the feathers and was getting a full house every drop before they hit the bottom

after about a hour of relentless mackerel kept about 20 for bait with a lot more returned

heard what I thought was a shotgun going off but a more solid sound looked out to sea and coudnt sea any boats

then caught a glimpse of what was making the noise about a couple of hundred yards further out you could sea dolphins flying out of the water about 6 /8 foot high then slapping downonto the water
    seen this on the telly before when the dolphins push the fish up from the bottom and a few of them jump out and stun the fish
    couldn't get any photos as they were just that bit too far for the camera
    what an amazing thing to watch, still thinking about it now

then ian pulls in his pb cod on the yak 14lb 15 oz weighed at home heres a few photos of the fish

well chuffed for you mate

back on the beach at 9 and what a memorable couple of hours jeff
    http://www.kayakfishingshack.co.uk/[B]

WOW Superb absolutely superb, well done

norm
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Cracking stuff well done on pb some mint pics there especially the sun one toppa
      Cod machine

Comment

That shot of him kissing it In the sunset is a belter

Comment

can only repeat whats been said cracking cod well done.
          did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

Cracking fish well done! I witnessed same thing with dolphins today, was amazing but like u said they were just that little too far for a pic! whereabouts did u see them? I was about 4 mile off tynemouth

Comment

about a mile and a half off south shields you would of seen them off the pier jeff

Comment

Cracking fish mate,and your game going out without a suite wouldn't be me,but well done on your catch

Comment

Love the photos, Ian is well chuffed and so he should be ,fish of a lifetime

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyecodwarrior View Post
                    Cracking fish mate,and your game going out without a suite wouldn't be me,but well done on your catch
                    Those lads are well experienced and know what their doing, note lifejacket,vhf radio and a buddy with same, and well practiced in self and assisted rescues ............Dave.

Comment

thats a cracking session boys and a quality fish i would get the pic of you kissing the cod blew up and put on to a canvas
                      KOMPRESSOR SPORT
                      PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
                      PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
                      OKUMA TRIO 55
                      YUKI RUBYMAR
                      RON THOMPSON TYRON
                      SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Fantastic. Fish Ian well done mate
                        Pete
                        Just add water!

Comment

nice one ladsyaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo,ps what did you catch it on ,bait ect,atb plum
                          did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

on a shad

Comment

well done that man crackin fish seen the same thing with the dolphins a couple of weeks ago about 2 mile off blyth
                              Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

Working...
                              X