Tackle Tickler 14/08/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tackle Tickler 14/08/13

Got back from hols last week and have been itching to get out. Early start today, had to be back for work, so only had a few hours. Two of us set off from hartlepool 5am into a lazy rolling sea and a lovely sun rise. We just fished the one wreck today that produced plenty of ling the biggest of which was 10lb, a 5lb pollock, lots of whitie biggest was 3lb the rest were small, a coalie (only small) and a few mackerel. Kept the pollock and ling and returned the rest. Got back to hartlepool 10am with a big smile on our faces, great morning, the only thing missing was the cod. Never mind there is allways next time. i will post a couple of pics later on tonight after work.

at least you didn't blank mate I fish out of south shields its a bit hit and miss here as well some days we are hitting the cod some days we don't think its because the sea is alive with sprats and horn eels

Comment

Ye i think your right about the sprat. I wouldnt mind catching more pollock tho, what a good fight it gave me, it was only about 5lb but it gave a better fight than the 10lb ling.

Comment

A few pics Tackle Tickler

/////
        Last edited by phil1; 16-08-2013, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X