slinky kate "trip out" 26th Aug 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldessox View Post
    Great pic of the whale Norman, I've seen them a few times but never managed a picture , they always seem to be on a mission to get somewhere
    I had a great day out today , I brimmed the tank with the intention of visiting every wreck in the North Sea till I found some fish and bagged up on the first wreck I stopped at , a box of nice cod and a 10 lb pollock .
    I've still got virtually a full tank for the next time
    Nice one Ray, seems they're just a little north for us then
    Had a lazy day out today 10.00am start so didn't go far thus, like you I got an almost full tank for next weekend too ...lol straight out 5.00am

Rich, didn't try St Marys as just a short trip but had a mind too just no time .....

norm
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Norman View Post
      Nice one Ray, seems they're just a little north for us then
      Had a lazy day out today 10.00am start so didn't go far thus, like you I got an almost full tank for next weekend too ...lol straight out 5.00am

Rich, didn't try St Marys as just a short trip but had a mind too just no time .....

norm
      5am!!! i went out at 5am the other day and it was pitch black i was shocked how quick the winter is comming in.

See you out there next weekend i am sure
      ................__................................ .............................
      ____[ ~ \_____
      [__On-A-Roll__/
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      P.B
      SKATE 204lb
      COD 51lb
      LING 32lb
      TOPE 40lb
      CONGER 25lb
      HADDOCK 10lb
      HALIBUT 37lb
      COALIE 16lb
      BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
        Did you give St Marrys a try? was thinking of taken my mam up for a couple of hours mid-week but pointless if its dead.
        We tried st marys today richy still nothing water was bit murky close in only couple mackerel there today

Comment

Working...
        X