any decent weather coming up and weather sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any decent weather coming up and weather sites

hi all is there any decent weather coming up i fish from redcar about 4/5 + miles out on my 16 foot dory haven't been out for about 4 weeks now had some really good days 2 of us on the boat bringing 30+ cod over.is there any good weather coming up and do you know any good weather forecast sites .i have my boat on the redcar prom opposite coast watch look out tower.
    any help would be good

I look at Magic seaweed for surf reports. Sunderland area. Pretty good for forecast and sea state.

Mick.
    Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Try XC Weather Weggo, it's spot on.

Comment

X C says weather ok for Saturday, fingers crossed as out with Jim on Northstar.

Comment

Originally posted by stevie-r-@hotmail.co.uk View Post
          X C says weather ok for Saturday, fingers crossed as out with Jim on Northstar.
          You sure its Northstar Steve, was under the impression it was a Charter out of Paddys Hole,Redcar?

Comment

No Bob, deff Northstar.

Comment

Handy inshore website

Hello, if you type in "magic seaweed" into google it will take you to a surf website. if you select Redcar or any other location of interest into the surf spot drop down you will get what I always find to be an accurate guide to swell and weather conditions around the coast. Hope this helps.

cheers

Cliff

Comment

they next summer is going to be canny

Comment

Working...
                X