Volante 25-02-07 Catch Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volante 25-02-07 Catch Report

Not particulary comfortable....quite a big rolling swell which, as per usual left me feeling a little "delicate". I didn't have a drink the night before either. I think it's this diet my better half has me on....having little in the fuel tank simply isn't normal for me, (as some of you will know.....!!)

Fishing at Anchor using the usual flowing traces loaded with Crab we ended up with 4 Codling in 3 hours.

We had to come in early as my "delicate" state was getting worse.
    Fishing has been quite poor this winter. Hopefully out Saturday to try again though.

Jeff.

Nice one Jeff
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff View Post
      Not particulary comfortable....quite a big rolling swell which, as per usual left me feeling a little "delicate". I didn't have a drink the night before either. I think it's this diet my better half has me on....having little in the fuel tank simply isn't normal for me, (as some of you will know.....!!)

Fishing at Anchor using the usual flowing traces loaded with Crab we ended up with 4 Codling in 3 hours.

We had to come in early as my "delicate" state was getting worse.
      Fishing has been quite poor this winter. Hopefully out Saturday to try again though.

Jeff.
      don't know whether to laugh or cry jeff?

When I saw the 4 codling in 3 hours I thought "SESSION" but then I realised -

a. you're on a fecking boat
      b. There's more than 2 of you fishing
      c. The ground is heaving around under your feet like a howa
      "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
      Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

well done on the codling jeff.
        Rod building.................

Comment

Working...
        X