Last Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Sunday

Me and Mark went out 7:00am start, had a slope up to St. Mary's and a couple of drops on some nearby rough ground - no joy, tooled about on a couple of wrecks close to the river mouth, (Hope we didn't steal your drift lads on The Boys,) but didn't try too hard as we both weren't feeling rough at all or anything, and mark had no problems looking at the plotter or sounder without going grey and I never felt seasick as it never affects me and we both nearly had a fight as we wanted to stay out for ages longer
    "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
    Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

You know's it Norman

Dave Mason would have had the sense to come straight back in

After 6 hours

Dave Lad Respect

Comment

To be fair we did plan the trip off the cuff at about halfy ten on saturday via nesa pm's when way were both half way through respective bottles of something that should normally last from one christmas to the next. Plus the other gubbins and that
        Last edited by Charlie_Thompson; 25-04-2007, 07:58 PM. Reason: to make the post betterer

Comment

Aye ell, many a trip planned that way mate .......... lol and called off when the demons have retreated from the brain (the next day)
          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

not that we're stupid or anything.....

probably do it agian this saturday night!
            ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
            Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

I might be daft mark but I'm not stupid

Comment

mark'n'ell

lads,
                if your thinking of having another saturday night intoxicated decision to fish sunday, - - - lol count me in
                a, I`m intoxicated
                b, I`m therefore going fishing sunday

oh, and c, lol I`ve found a crew as intoxicated as myself to come along ..... ok steve, this way mate....
                ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

not sure whether I'll be inebriated enough yet!

be there in spirit though as I'm gonna complete the new 'list' tonight

there's some big lumps not very far off that don't appear on any of the tyne lists I've seen, itching to have a peek at them.

will drop you a copy if you want norman, manage to put names to quite a few others as well as a bit of history, their size date of sinking etc. got at least 6 sizeable ones that aren't even on the UKHO charts, even though they're from their database!!

gonna do all the ones withing 4 or 5 miles first that are named and are of a reasonable size
                  ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                  Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X