Shady 28-04-07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady 28-04-07

Bert, Kenny & Myself headed out about 7.30am this morning (Kyle slept in again ) we spent the morning fishing one spot not far from the Tyne and ended up with 20 codlings all between 3 & 5lb. Kenny was star man with 11, Bert was second with 6 and the ill bloke with the kebab breath only manged 3. The lads took pity on me and we came in about 11.30am.

Cheers
    Cheers, Keith.

did you part with the contents of your stomach keith

sless

Comment

nearly lol
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Yes Keith, I can just imagine mate

Well done with the fish though, looked a wee bit lumpy when SWMBO and I were down this afternoon mind.

Jim.
        Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Not surprised Keith - looks good for a fish from the beach never mind a jiggle about in the boat.

Comment

well done lads (especially keith for keeping the footie match celebrations down, as in not thowing up lol)

I hope it settles a little for tomorrow and that you`ve left a few for us .....
            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
            ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Good Luck tomorrow lads
              Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Well done chaps ,and Keith lol ,I just got in from a night on the town and a Persian meal ( which was very average ) followed by a drink in the casine and a £20 loss ,can't wait to get out in 6 hours lol.
                You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

a Persian meal

what did you eat????

a cat

hahahaha

sless

Comment

Maybe a cat might have tasted more interesting mate ,very bland stuff.
                    You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

keith b

Try Ginger Snaps Little & Often When You Feel Ill On The Boat . It Works Honest. & If It Does,nt It Tastes Nice Coming Back Up .

Comment

Cheers Mel,

Not having a skinful & a kebab the night before would be a start, but I think I'll keep a packet in my tackle bag.
                        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Working...
                        X