Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volante 5-05-07

Greetings from Tokyo......

Didn't gert the chance to get on line, (before I left for last trip) to leave the catch report.

We fished the 2 to 8 mile wrecks south of Sunderland with only a few fish being caught. The wind got up so we came inshore to do some uptiding using fresh crab which seemed to be better.

Ended up with about a dozen Cod to 5lbs and one pollock for around 5lbs. Only four or so Cod and the Pollock came from the wrecks.

Cheers,
    Jeff.
    Last edited by jeff; 09-05-2007, 11:01 PM.

Nice one Jeff We tried a few drifts on a couple of wrecks on saturday using pirks, we only got one codling.
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Well done Jeff, and thanks a lot for your help mate. Hopefully see you when you return.

Comment

No problem Mick. Hope it works out. According to my mate it probably will.

Make sure you keep mentioing to Dave about me getting all the fish again.

Comment

Hi jeff welcome back mate, I`ve been away this week too LOL but only to wales , well done on catch , looks like it could be turning into a good season although this weekeng migh dampen it a bit as it`s not looking good as per forcast.
          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Hi Norman,

Good to hear from you.

Forecast great here....leaving Tokyo for Beijing tonight and it's said to be about 35C in Beijing..........!!!!!!!!! (food terrible tho'....not like the Chinese at home...unless you like chewing on a chickens foot...!!!)

Jeff.

Comment

Working...
            X