Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kingfisher 26th may

early start ,

4 ov us out, first fish being a macky, landed 2 6ld cod , 4 1/2ld ling, 2 1/2ld, ling,, pulled up 2 wrasse 2small ling and a scotchie , all returned, we used all baits including crab, hokki and daylights, the cod were took on a large lang traice well baited ,, not as much life as normal at the canns

cheers glen
    a few pics
    had to stick pics in the nesa gallery, pic size to big to upload, now i cannit even find them
    Last edited by glen; 27-05-2007, 02:30 PM.
    clingons on the starboard side

Aye, well done glen, your freezer must be full then I take it, I got family queues at the door for free fish lol as well as pets to feed oh, and me of course
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

i norm , weve got a load of old biddys round the doors, they dont half appreciate it, wore kid eats it every day, his lass recons hes growing gills now, i had to put pics in the gallery cos the file was to big , is there any other way of getting ya pics in the thread
      cheers
      glen

Comment

Well done lads!

Cheers, Keith.

Comment

hoo did ya de that keith
          cheers glen

Comment

Go to the gallery Glen, underneath the pics is the string of text you need to copy & paste in to your post.
            Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Nice one glen

Try registering at www.photobucket.com

You then upload all the pics you want to post to there and just copy the IMG address.

looks a bit daunting at first but it`s a really good image hosting site.

its easier to sort if you set up new folders for batches of pics or else you end up with just one full screen of pictures which if you delete any then your posts won`t show them. Really easier than I`m trying to explain, give it a go.
              ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

do you recommend the on site gallery keith ?
                ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Never really used it Norman, I tend to use photobucket.
                  Cheers, Keith.

Comment

haha sorry Keith got mixed up there , I see now that glen must`ve posted to the gallery and you just retrieved it for him .... yes I prefer photobucket too
                    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Well done Glen ,nice to see you out there again ,we always know where to find you
                      You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

i steve thanks, when ya fairly new to the boating game, when ya catch fish in a certain place , ya tend to think theres none anywhere else, obviously thats not the case, when you take a look at some of the catches, were going to try some other spots,its just at 6/7 knots ya tied to how much groud ya can cover
                        keep it going
                        cheers
                        glen

Comment

what is a scotchie lads?
                          ty

Comment

It's a Pouting mate ,known up here as Scotch Haddock ... Sotchie.
                            You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

thanks steve turned on a wreck not so long ago and couldn't get away from them. we call them spinners or bog eyes. take care
                              ty

Comment

Working...
                              X