Shady 09/06/07 - Crackin Morning!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady 09/06/07 - Crackin Morning!!

Bert & me on Shady this morning, after a canny session on the drink yesterday I was so pleased the sea was flat calm. We stopped at the pier end first where there was an abundance of mackeral . We then headed to the wrecks, it didn't matter which wreck we went to there was fish on all of them. They were mainly going for the pirks or unbaited muppets, by lunch time we ended up with 32 prime cod between the two us, biggest 7 or 8lb. The best session I've had in a long time Cheers Bert!!

Kenny & Kyle were out on The Boys and they had a good morning as well, they had about 20 cod and a ling.
    Cheers, Keith.

Well done lads ,sounds great .
    PS work was fantastic
    You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Nice one Keith, sounds like you and Bert had a cracking day. Was lucky Eddie there too.

Jim.
      Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

He certainly was, he got off to flying start but I managed to pull a few back later on, dunno if that coincided with sobering up slightly.

This is the text I apparently send him last night:

"An fmked might be kate"
        Last edited by KeithB; 09-06-2007, 05:44 PM.
        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Canny session Keith. How far off the pier were the maccy (ie - within casting range from the pier).

Comment

We never stop within casting distance of the pier for obvious reasons Mick, but we weren't much further out.

The pier was chocka block when we came in but I didn't notice if anyone was catching.
            Cheers, Keith.

Comment

cheers Keith, was just wondering if it was worth a walk along the pier in the morning.

Comment

sound like a cracking day

sless

Comment

Nice one Kieth, happy days

Comment

i keith , a belting day , well done lads

gonna try tommorow

cheers
                    glen
                    clingons on the starboard side

Comment

Nice one lads, lol I`m still in jet lag . hahahahaha well wales is a bit far away :-) might make it out sunday .... good to see the wrecks are holding ( at last ) . . . off on hols on monday, seems a bad time to go ..
                      maybe theres a chance that ......................... no I wouldnt get away with it
                      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Lol Norman, hope you have a good holiday mate.

Jim.
                        Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

cheers Jim
                          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

aye keith a cracking day very enjoyable.... roll on next week ! shady behaved herself aswell 4 once
                            Cheers Bert

Comment

nice one bert not bad day that mate. Nice to see the fish on the wrecks again. Jason
                              give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X