North Star 16/11/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Star 16/11/13

Another nice day to be out light winds and flat sea put the anchor in and plenty of whiting some nice sizes and a few codling nice to see they were still their and keepers at that.Once the tide turned we pulled in the anchor and moved 100yds closer to shore and we were in to cod straight away some nice sizes as well we ended up with about 30 cod to keep with plenty being returned so a nice day all round hopefully same again tomorrow still a couple of spaces left if anyone fancy giving it a go.
    CLEVELAND LGV TRANSPORT

Sounds like a great day Jim, youre certainly doing well uptiding...

Comment

cod

hello mate could I ask how far out u where today as I seen lots of boats off the front at hartlepool was wondering if they were getting out cheers ste
      rods m4 Evo lt14 dynamic Evo ron Thompson axcellarator leeda ultra power

Comment

well done on the fish,i hope you have noticed i am doing the decent thing and staying away however dont relax i will be back
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by the tornado View Post
          hello mate could I ask how far out u where today as I seen lots of boats off the front at hartlepool was wondering if they were getting out cheers ste
          we were less than half a mile
          CLEVELAND LGV TRANSPORT

Comment

I am so bloody jealous Jim!

I hope Lynn will be fit and well again soon so that we can come out with you again next year..........Especially now that you seem to providing breakfast!!
            2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

thanx for the reply mate well done on the fish there's not much getting caught from the shore
              rods m4 Evo lt14 dynamic Evo ron Thompson axcellarator leeda ultra power

Comment

Working...
              X