Shady 23/06/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady 23/06/07

Bert, Sless, Les (Forrest) & myself on Shady this morning.

We headed out about 4.0am and stopped at the pier end for mackeral for bait, the mackeral were leaping out of the water never seen owt like it. Bert was fishing with crab and caught a few codlings before we headed off to the wrecks. He was then in his usual form catching cod almost every drop, Les and Sless were picking a few up and I was in the huff

Les got a canny cod, then Bert got a ling bang on 10lb, not long after Sless caught it's twin . I was till in the huff having only caught a small codling and a small ling (returned), but I saved the best till last, I got a canny cod then a ling of 13lb then another of 16lb which is my new PB for Ling .

We ended up with 28 cod (Bert got 17 of them) 9 Ling and a coley.

Crackin morning's fishing and good craic listening to the double act (Sless & Les) bait each other all morning

Cheers Lads!

Last edited by KeithB; 23-06-2007, 03:59 PM.
    Cheers, Keith.

yes keith
    we had a great day out
    les and me have the same sense of humour and we go well together
    well done on your pb
    that photographer is some bloke mind
    he will be getting alan charltons job soon
    hehhee

sless

Comment

Aye Thanks for the pics Sless, hope I can return the favour tomorrow.
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Nice one lads, great trip, well done on the PB Keith mate, Have a good night with Jamie

Jim.
        Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

What no glayvar i mean camera shake. nice pics Graham, well done lads.

Comment

cracking keith , well done some fish!!!!

cheers
            glen
            clingons on the starboard side

Comment

nice one lads, good on yer to leave the big ones for tomorrow . LOL

well done , great day out by the sound of it, and welcome back les mate !

see yas all tomorrow ........

]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
              ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

nice fish keith, is ling good eating?

regards

Stu

Comment

Yeah see ya tomorrow Norman.

Stuey, I prefer Ling to Cod, I find it has more taste.
                  Cheers, Keith.

Comment

welldone lads cracking report ,yous never seem to fail on the catches ,ill be watching a lot of your reports cheers allways a pleasure ,maybe a record due soon too
                    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

"welldone lads cracking report ,yous never seem to fail on the catches ,ill be watching a lot of your reports cheers allways a pleasure ,maybe a record due soon too"

Yer not rang there mind, Bert (Tadpoleman) already has one record though, he has the heaviest British boat caught Tadpole fish, I think it only took a couple of years for them to recognise it too lol.

Jim.
                      Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

yup i seen that one jim ,welldone tadpole man
                        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Cracking report lads,well done on the PB Keith
                          Cheers Alan...

Comment

Nice one lads ,thanks again to Bert for rubbing it in via videophone
                            You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Yes we had a good day well done keith mate !!! as iv`e always said good things come to those who wait
                              Cheers for the reminder about the record Jim i had forgot about that
                              Roll on the comp so we can get out and do it all again(weather permitting!!)
                              Never laughed so much in a long time with the return of toot and ploot the local chuckle brothers !! Good day,good laugh and we even caught a fry for tea thanks chaps
                              Cheers Bert

Comment

Working...
                              X