Will we get out again this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we get out again this year?

After having an enjoyable summer, still hoping to get out for a few winter sessions. But looks as though it's gonna be few and far between with the sea conditions at the min. Just hope we get a bit of a window to get out there for a couple of hours.

Well, If the last few years are anything to go by Mark, the seas over the Christmas period could be flat.
    I always have bait wasted over that time for shore fishing, waiting for the sea to come away
    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

westerlies for the next foreseeable future on the bbc fporescast
      Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
      Kompressor SS /slosh30
      tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Originally posted by Captain marky mark View Post
        After having an enjoyable summer, still hoping to get out for a few winter sessions. But looks as though it's gonna be few and far between with the sea conditions at the min. Just hope we get a bit of a window to get out there for a couple of hours.
        Something i dont have to worry about this year....

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
          Something i dont have to worry about this year....
          Shame Chris, but really hope you get something sorted again. Always good to see the reports you put in pal.

Comment

I am out tmorra in search of some codling close in Tynemouth and st marys yellow can

Comment

Originally posted by Captain marky mark View Post
              Shame Chris, but really hope you get something sorted again. Always good to see the reports you put in pal.
              Cheers Mark, i'm busy fitting a new kitchen for the missus... and racking up the brownie points... ready for the summer...

Comment

I was out in Saturday ... As always loved getting out, however only one fish caught by another lad on the boat a pollock at 6lb mark. The trip was finished early due to poor show of fish.... Still dreaming if my cod and ling lol

Comment

Working...
                X