The Boys 06/10/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boys 06/10/07

I had a trip out with Kenny and four of his mates on The Boys on Saturday, cracking day to be out weather wise but the fishing was very slow. We fished from about 9.0am till 3.30pm and only managed about a dozen codlings and 2 ling between the six of us, as well as some very big scotchies . One of the lads fished with daylites most of the day and only landed one mackeral.

Still, it was great to be out in a calm sea at this time of year and I managed to jump ship with the 2 ling
    Cheers, Keith.

Nice one mate
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Comment

You had better luck than us Kieth we were out for 8.ooam but unfortunately I had to be back on shore for 12.30. Still enjoyed it though the weather was great just wish we could have found the fish in the short time we had. Well done on your catches.

Comment

Working...
      X