Sun shining 2day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun shining 2day

Well what a day today sea was as flat as a fart i left the marina at 08.am the lads had just beat me out they stayed in the can area wosh i had but having fished the last 2 outings there i decided to try blyth whilst i must of caught over 30 fish not one of them was over 2lb so they went back to fight again i headed home at about 2pm but stopped off at the can for an hour or so and landed my best 2 fish of the day just over the 3lb mark oh and that faft young seal which i hooked into yesterday was back apparently it pestered the lads boats who stayed there all day its going to have to smarten up quick coz if the salmon fishermen get to start back next year its ganna be an easy target for some reason it was licking my boat but everytime i got my phone to take a pic it nicked off any way the weather is looking good for 2morra but im off out on it so enjoy yasells boys n girls happy new year n tight lines

It's great to hear there are still some nice fish about. I've enjoyed reading your last couple of reports too. Would have been out myself over the festive period now that the new boat has got a clean bill of health underwater, but my dad went into Peterborough hospital just before Xmas, so I've been down there all this time. Back home in Consett now, so maybe, this weekend.....

Comment

Working...
    X