A bit of a change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of a change

Me n alby decided to go flattie fishing today and for a change i went out on his boat octavia we left the marina at 07.30am and stopped at the piers for an hour or so to pick up some mackerel after that we only had to move a few hundred mtrs to start fishing for flatties we got lots but very small i still cant seem to find any areas with decent sized ones but i will eventually anyway the wind picked upand our drift speeded up so we decided to fish bellhue rocks for cod we caught in some numbers despite the 1.4 to 1.8 knott drifts all in all it was a nice change we even got a visit off a pod of dolphins and to round it off the office rang me to tell me i dont have to travel for work for another day due to weather conditions shame i wont be out fishing as the weather is on the turn tight lines
    Attached Files

Always good to try out something different. Been ages since I've bashed a few flatties too. Thought it would have been rougher out there today but doesn't look too bad in your shots. Good luck tomorrow if you do get out.

Comment

Working...
    X