New boat new marina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New boat new marina

Finally put my antares 7 peche ip for sale hot myself a merry fisher 705 amd booked a nerth up amnle for next year new boat new marina new hunting ground im up that way most of the time anyway so may aswell safe the cost of fuel eh

Sorry anout the spelling fat fingers

Comment

Will look out for you when you arrive. There's some very nice places to fish, or simply admire the scenery if the fishing's quiet. I made the move from RQ too about 5 years ago and have not regretted it.

Is it a petrol outboard that you have? There's no petrol for sale at Amble, but you'll have figured that out.

Spoke to the marina this morning and Bellini came out alright, but there is quite some damage from Arwen. Hope everyone else got through the storm ok.

Cheers
      Adrian

Comment

Yeh i had a couple one week trips up to yamarina few month ago with my old boat abbie louise but hot a merry fisher 705 inboard diesel really looking forward to the move be up there early march see ya then oh my mate alby is also moving up there with his boat octavia

Comment

That's a smart new boat, are you going to fill it with with electronic toys? Amble is filling up with familiar faces and boats, good luck with the move.

Comment

Already filled it with extra toys -2x 12""lowrance ti plotters raymarine c80 package the usual keyyle n toaster n breville n convection oven oh and a television ha ha i will be in amble marina early march

Comment

That'll be really good. Look forward to swapping stories when you get up here.

Comment

good luck at amble, you can go as far or as close as you want and have fish.cracking coastline if north too.it good to see some new life heading to the place
                AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Working...
                X