First post of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post of the year

Well ive finally moved up to amble marina its a differemt world up here nice n sunny this morning with very little wind for a change so i nipped out only went up to alnmouth skeers for a few hrs and an hour on the sand i do love flattie fishing shame theres nowt big about i got 7 tommys and one tiny sand dab and a sin tan ish ha im just sat on thr boat waiting for my pal albee hes moving up here today with his boat octavia so im having a glass of pinot and cheese burger n chips n the ducks will get whats left tight lines
    Attached Files

Spent many happy hours sitting in the early morning sunshine,on the charter boat,waiting for da skipper to arrive---peaceful as can be!!!!!!
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Bring it on !!

Always nice to land something, and your fish look in good condition.

Water's probably a filthy colour, but it must be a lot warmer than this time last year, so the Spring run should be sooner than later.

I'm in the process of finalising the arrangements to repair my boat, and hope that I'll be out again before too long. BTW I saw Grace up for sale at RQ. That was Tony's boat wasn't it? Has he packed up fishing?

Comment

What is your boat called .no tony doesnt own grace anymore hes got an arvor250 (red mist)

Comment

Thanks mate. Mine's called Bellini. I'm on C pontoon, and a little bit further towards the end than you

Comment

Working...
          X