Wee trip on M F V Genesis out of Seahouses 14/06/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wee trip on M F V Genesis out of Seahouses 14/06/22

My first report for many years!!!! 10 of us sailed on a short trip. wind a bit of a pain.water clear. was hard going but 9 of the anglers picked away canny,with 3 or 4 of them absolutely nailing the cod in last half hour!!!!! not many makkie about on the day,but as always good company and a bit of decent Craic---till the next time!!
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Great to see you post a report again its too quiet on here If you don't mind me asking how much does it cost for a boat trip these days? I'm sure fuel prices must be making a big difference.

jonny
    PB Ling 14.5lb (AUG 2013 Stingray)

Comment

Johnny s it varies quite a bit depending on the boat but around £50 plus is about average I think
      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

nice to see reports of fishing sessions not been much reports on here

Comment

me and my mate were out sunday had a few codlings and mackerel south shields

Comment

Whitby 22/06/22--bit off a nofrills report as not feeling ower grand??. 12 of us set off at 06 30,as the planned mark was a lang way away!!!the skipper had chosen todays tide and forecast for this venture.The Vessel was Alexia Skippered by Barry Goodall. anyhoo on route we tried 3 or 4 marks which produce a few fish but that was all.Arrival at the mark co incided with the wind that wasnt forecast starting to bare its teeth, todays winning lures were Rainbow Muppets baited, and the wind increased making things very uncomfortable,Tried some inshore scrap and some ground to not much avail Decided to pull the plug 1 hour early with out objection in any corner. cant fault skipper for effort more than 40 miles travelled is my guess---till next time folks
            AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Working...
            X