Light at the end of the tunnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light at the end of the tunnel

Well its been a long time since i was on here i sold myboat abbie louise amd bought a merry fisher 705 ftom cove marina DO NOT ENTERTAIN those dirty b#=×÷#*s had nowt but trouble with the engine dpent over £6000 only to be told its unrepairable fuming any way ive bought a brand new nannit4 205 being fitted 5th dec onwards n upwards word of wisdom for you lot when the going gets tough best mates get going as far away from you as they can at least i can rely on alby(octavia)cheers mate so look out next season for my posts new boat is called AVOCET oh and im up amble noe and love it tight lines

U can trust no bugga these days with no matter what it is PS good luck
    KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

Tough times good luck for next season All your mate will turn up when boat is good to go
      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

That’s tough luck with the engine and must have taken the shine off having a new boat. At least you know who your real mates are after that and who won’t be troubling you for deck space next season.
        Hopefully next year will make up for all the hassle and you’ll have some cracking days to post about.

Comment

Really sorry to hear the bad news mate. Sounds like the principle of "Customer is King" went out of the window with that bunch.

Boats are a bit of a sore subject for me too. I finally got Bellini back from the repairers late summer (boat was damaged last November during Arwen), and managed 3 trips before she had to come out again for the repairer to make a second attempt at fixing up his first bodged job. I won't go into names just yet, as it's at a delicate stage, but suffice to say she's still out of the water, with further repairs to the original repairs likely. It's not the weather to have grp work done properly, so I've elected to keep her out now over winter. It's so annoying. Insurance will cover most of the work, but I'll have still paid out about £5,000 for the year, with just 3 trips to show for it.

Wish you tons of luck with the new engine. You're berthed opposite me at Amble so we'll have a moan when I catch up with you next.

Comment

Working...
          X