Wed 26th april and its lumpy as

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed 26th april and its lumpy as

Got up early and the wind looked ok ISH ha so headed up to amble and headed out it was lumpy but managable inside looked dirty so i headed 10 mile out to drift over a couple submarines with no luck at all so i headed inshore about 3 mile out and the water wasnt great only got one tommy but the place was alive coley got well over 30 of em all released nowt on the sniper so the mackerel n herring are still offshore the sn trawlers have been bringing em in so theyre close tight lines everyone and lets bpring this site back to life

Here here
    KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

Seahouses 29 04 23, MFV Genesis.My first Charter trip of 2023!!
      Left home(sunderland) into mist and drizzle fortunately it cleared by the time i reached seahouse. 9 or 10 anglers loaded up and off into a lumpy sea.Uncomfortable but fishable..First mark produced 1 undersize cod!!! Skipper then moved to a mark that did well for him last time out.Today didnt dissapoint either,first 3 drifts produced fish to keep all round the boat,but after that things slowed down with only the occasional catch. A 4hr trip which was enough on the day!! water Dirty,baits were squid frozen black lug prawns and hokkis daylites and muppets!!
      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Thanks very much for the report. It's good to hear of fish starting to appear.

Comment

Working...
        X