The Jester 11.03.2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jester 11.03.2014.

Got finished early today so dashed down the marina for a quick session before the dock gate shut..

Anyway, i had no bait so thought i would try a pirk as the water was pretty clear, 3 drifts and 3 small codling proved it was clear enough...all returned alive...

Headed back in only to be met by a closed dock gate.....aaarrrrgghhh
    Must say though the lads at the marina were brilliant as usual, and its moored up against Sams coble, and he is going to put it back on the mooring when the gate opens tonight at 9.30...What a star.. Here is a pic of it against the coble....looks like a fishbox compared to it....

Nice to see you get out Chris, even if it was a short session and a couple of fish for your effort. Shame about getting shut out but there is always some canny lads who are willing to help out. At least your getting out pal still got a couple of things to do on ours yet before we get back out. To bloody busy at graft.

Comment

Well done Chris. The water is mucky up here so it’s bait all the way.
      How did you get back to dry land from your boat mooring?

Comment

Nice one Chris, good to see some fish on the lure. That's all it takes, a few days for the water to clear up.
        P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

I picked the lad up who has the coble and took him to his tender, then got in his tender after i tied up to his coble and he took me to the ladders...

Tell you what Kevin, when i came around the drum head and saw the gate shut, i nearly **** a brick... There's a drink on the way for Sam, really got me out of a pickle...

Aye Mark, it wont be long and you'll be out the water was clear down about 10 feet, i was surprised when the pirk took fish like..

Comment

Could only happen to you........

Comment

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post
              Could only happen to you........
              And other lads who have boats..

Comment

Nice one Chris, good to hear fish are taking pirks already.
                Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
                  And other lads who have boats..
                  Straight through the heart...........ooofff

Comment

Good to see pirks catching a few

Unlucky with the gate

Came home tonight, looking like pappa smurf again , good job that antifouls not poisonous or anything

Comment

Originally posted by Codfather View Post
                      Good to see pirks catching a few

Unlucky with the gate

Came home tonight, looking like pappa smurf again , good job that antifouls not poisonous or anything
                      Good to hear its coming on Martin, wont be long now...

Comment

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post
                        Straight through the heart...........ooofff
                        Dont worry, i'll find you a boat Rob, i like spending other peoples money...

Comment

There you go Rob ;

Quicksilver 675 Pilothouse for sale at ABC Powermarine, Anglesey, North Wales

Comment

This is what I'm after...
                            Sealine 305 Statesman Boat For Sale from Harbour Yachts Brokerage of Poole Dorset UK

Comment

Been looking at that boat on You Tube, it was mentioned in a thread on WSF, but Rob's after something 34 feet long and its moored at the bottom of the ramp at Seaham...

Comment

Working...
                              X