Shady 03/05/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady 03/05/08

Crackin morning on Shady again this morning, Bert, Claire, Kyle & myself headed out about 5.30am loaded with fresh & frozen CRAB, squid & mackeral for bait. We picked quite a few up inshore but the highlight of the morning was a 3 mile wreck . Back in for 11.30am and we ended up with 32 cod, 1 ling and a nice pollack. Bert reminded us who is boss with the cod below about 8lb, a pollack about 5lb & the first cod of the season on a pirk.

Roll on next week!!!
    Last edited by KeithB; 04-05-2008, 05:45 AM.
    Cheers, Keith.

Pirkin heck , thats a nice cod ........... great to hear lads. Didn`t make it out this morning meself but good to know someone did and good to see the wrecks start to show.
    all the best (did ya miss the brekkie)
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Nice one Keith, say well done to Eddie mate

Jim.
      Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Nice to see a fish on a pirk instead of that rubbish bait
        You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Excellent lads - nice one

Crab cr*p?....b*gger I'd better chuck all that fresh stuff I've got away...
          Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
          I AGREE

Comment

Sounds like a more than decent day chaps..........

Comment

Nice one Keith !! as you said cracking day out everyone caught there share of fish .........for a change ,canny cod for me for a change and the pirks are on the GO !! Can`t wait till next trip .....you know when you got the feel good factor ? WELL WE HAVE GOT IT !
              Good start to the season and long may it continue.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..............................
              please

ps.... never mind the pollocks
              Cheers Bert

Comment

Just had a reminder, Claire bagged the the first ling of season as well as a canny haul of KERRRDD!

and in case he whinges, nay pubes might of been close to being top man (quantity wise)

Are these cases of becks getting smaller? or did I just start too early.
                Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Excellent report, seems as if this weather is finally setteling, cracking cod that is as well. Any mackeral showing yet out there?

Comment

cracking day you's had there

keith
                    your a year out with the date mate

sless

Comment

Originally posted by sless View Post
                      cracking day you's had there

keith
                      your a year out with the date mate
                      Whoops! living in the past again.

Cheers!
                      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

just to repeat the question earlier...any mackerel showing yet?

And what was the killer bait?
                        Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                        I AGREE

Comment

No sign at the 3mile mark, not that we tried that much.

Crab was top bait again.
                          Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Quick Tony retrieve the crab from the bin
                            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                            ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

cracking report bert
                              were hoping to get the boat in the water soon sodding work spoils everything lol

Comment

Working...
                              X