new boat LINDSEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new boat LINDSEA

well me phill and chris went out today even tho the fog was thick. we thought about heading south of shields pier but when we got past the piers it was abit rough so we headed back in. fished about 100yrds in from the end of tynemouth pier with not even a knock then moved to shields side and fished for about an hour without a knock. on the way to the launch ramp we decided to stop in between the pier and the groyne about 300yrds from the beach droped lines down and waited about 5 mins back up and changed bait droped again and bang bang bang fish on reeled in to find my first codling on my first boat on my first trip out it was only 3 1/2lbs really enjoyed the day and the other lads will say the same we all love boats lol

Well done mate, hope the weather improves so you can get further out and keep catching
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Only 3.5lbs?...that's a good fish mate ...especially considering you were within spitting distance from the shore

Nice one on getting out - like Keith says hope the weather improves and you get out further next time
      Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
      I AGREE

Comment

there was a boat got lost in the fog at the back of st marys (the can) it came over the radio life boats had to go find him canny cleaver how they do it if you dont know longs and lats they get ya to count to 10 lol mental
        aye when the weather improves ill be getting to the can like and to a few wrecks gonna try the one on the south sides of shields pier next sunday if weather is fine

Comment

Well done mate. ooking ford to yur catch rerts
          Best shore caught fish:- Pollock 6lb+ Beadnell, 9lb 8oz Cod Blyth Beach

Comment

greg you will probs be out with me and phill in the near future mate as there is room on the boat we had 4 fishing today and it was no bother whats so ever

Comment

Originally posted by greggthe1 View Post
              Well done mate. ooking ford to yur catch rerts
              I'm not drunk......honesssst!!

Comment

I'm good to have onboard mate as i have been known to do a bit of groundbaiting

Comment

yes

it was a tremendous day mate, as long as ive got plenty of scran il be sound!

Comment

you should have seen phill ground baiting today what a laugh he put a full bag of mussel on his hook stabbed a few holes in and dropped it down to defrost lol

Comment

pm

well done scott nice to no the boat is up and runing eh hahah check your pms mate

Comment

Originally posted by cocomonkey19k View Post
                        well me phill and chris went out today even tho the fog was thick. we thought about heading south of shields pier but when we got past the piers it was abit rough so we headed back in. fished about 100yrds in from the end of tynemouth pier with not even a knock then moved to shields side and fished for about an hour without a knock. on the way to the launch ramp we decided to stop in between the pier and the groyne about 300yrds from the beach droped lines down and waited about 5 mins back up and changed bait droped again and bang bang bang fish on reeled in to find my first codling on my first boat on my first trip out it was only 3 1/2lbs really enjoyed the day and the other lads will say the same we all love boats lol

Aye it was a shame we didnt get further out, we deserved more fish after the carry on we had on saturday, but theres alwasy next time!
                        Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
                        http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
                        http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Comment

Originally posted by phill_itofish View Post
                          Aye it was a shame we didnt get further out, we deserved more fish after the carry on we had on saturday, but theres alwasy next time!
                          conditions aren't looking good for this weekend
                          Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                          I AGREE

Comment

yeah your not wrong, but to be fair i wouldnt trust a long ranger forcast
                            Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
                            http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
                            http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Comment

Lindsea used to be moored next to me at St Peters until earlier this year. Owned by a guy who worked on the rigs. Never did get to see him. Looks a good solid boat. How does it shift with the 10hp? being displacement that should be adequate to push it along nicely.

Comment

Working...
                              X