Nefin 10/05/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nefin 10/05/08

Headed South after a delayed start due to me forgetting the marina card and boat keys and not realising until we got to Amble! So back to Newcastle it was! I knew it was going to be a bad day! We arrived at creswell and found the fishing to be patchy to say the least, nothing for about half an hour then two or three all together, all to my brother and Mickey as I ended up the day with a grand total of one scotchie! Mickey had about 8 cod and Colin three

At least I didn't blank if I am allowed to count scotchies! We couldn't get into the marina on the way in and I had to get home so I ended up getting out and getting wet so we could get over the sill!The difference 16 stone makes is amazing!

I got totally sunburned to cap a great day off, I know you have these days every now and again but they are still hard to take with everyone around you using the same methods and bait and catching and you getting sweet FA! The delay in posting is due mainly to me still tripping over my bottom lip! Back to sea and work on friday but I might sneek a session in if I get a chance.

Graham.
Working...
X