Cracking day on northstar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracking day on northstar

A great day was had by all today weather was spot on fishing started of really well with a dozen cod on the first drift it slowed down after that but the lads kept picking a few fish up each drift then the ling started to show some nice fish among them up to 12lb .
    We decided on a few wrecks and had a steady run of cod and ling each drift the biggest 21lb 4oz this coming to an angler that had never fished before.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	1533733
    CLEVELAND LGV TRANSPORT

Nice one Jim, quality ling!
    Chris

Comment

Niiiiiice, that's another angler hooked. Good fish mate.
      P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

looks a good 21 jim,the smile says it all.

nice day at the office by the sound of it
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by victorclub View Post
          A great day was had by all today weather was spot on fishing started of really well with a dozen cod on the first drift it slowed down after that but the lads kept picking a few fish up each drift then the ling started to show some nice fish among them up to 12lb .
          We decided on a few wrecks and had a steady run of cod and ling each drift the biggest 21lb 4oz this coming to an angler that had never fished before.
          [ATTACH]12465[/ATTACH]

the more i look at this i think the scales have been mis-read

been looking at some of my photos of 21lb ling,and they are nowhere near the size of that fish
          AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

That's a belter!
            2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Working...
            X