maali 26/09/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maali 26/09/15

fished a few wrecks and managed 8 cod all between 4-7lb and returned a few smaller ones plus kept a ling of around 9lb. Lots of fish showing and water was like gin but they were hard to tempt. One of the fish spewed up what looked like a baby lobster, too big for a crayfish, so I tied it on and a 6lb cod hit it before it touched the bottom. A lovely day out though.
    •Secretary not permanent fixture until screwed on top of desk
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    :man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day

PB COD 22LB (BOAT) Grafter h'pool
    LING 21LB (BOAT) Esmeralda h'pool
    CONGER 30LB (BOAT) IOM
    THORNBACK RAY 13LB (BOAT) ULLAPOOL
    COD 12LB PIER(middleton)
    CARP 30LB CANADA
    PIKE 25LB SCOTLAND

Nice stamp of fish. Bet you wish you had a few more squat lobsters for bait.
    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

yes, it would have been a different story if I had a few more of them or even some prawns. We drifted through good marks without a sniff but when I put the lobby on it was nailed instantly. We got some nice fish anyway so not complaining. I think there were a couple of whales around too , we seen a few big wakes with no boats near so I assume that's what they were.
      Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

CONGER 30LB (BOAT) IOM
      COD 12LB PIER(middleton)
      CARP 30LB CANADA
      PIKE 25LB SCOTLAND

Comment

Well done on the fish we Seen a pilot whale just of marsden beach south shields nearly crapped meself wen it came up ha

Comment

the other week we were surrounded by dolphins for about 10mins. It makes your day when you see something like that and if you catch a few fish it's a bonus. There was a big fat seal around Saturday so I shouted a few comments at him and that he could do with going on a diet, it worked ! he buggered off.

CONGER 30LB (BOAT) IOM
          COD 12LB PIER(middleton)
          CARP 30LB CANADA
          PIKE 25LB SCOTLAND

Comment

Working...
          X