whitley off the yak 1st nov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whitley off the yak 1st nov

i cant believe the weather we are having in the north east november and we are still wearing t shirts and getting sunburnt when we are out fishing lol
    had a few hours out this morning with davey and ian
    best today for me was a hard fighting 6lb pollock , had a couple of small cod too and lost a good fish half way up aswell
    great company and weather hope the sea stays like this all winter
    heres a few pics from today

thanks for reading jeff
    http://www.kayakfishingshack.co.uk/[B]

Well done guys, great report, great photos and I hope this weather continues for the yakkers. I left "Grace" on her mooring yesterday and hitched a ride on "Jules", I couldn't believe how clear the water was after all the recent rain. Fingers crossed that the weather gods looks kindly upon us for the next few months.

Comment

Cracking day to be out Jeff, nice pollock too. I think this autumn has been more settled than the whole of the summer. Just seen the forecast for the near future, and it looks like it's heading downhill for the weekend
      P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Cracking report and as always you have some great photos. A winter with seas like those you have captured recently would be absolutely tremendous, even if it was just every weekend lol.
        PB 8 1/2lb Cod...Roker

Comment

Lovely Pollock and photos.
          2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Working...
          X